A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pugazhendhi Vijayaraman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pugazhendhi Vijayaraman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pugazhendhi Vijayaraman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Vijayaraman graduated from Maduria Medical College.
Dr. Vijayaraman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pugazhendhi Vijayaraman MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Pugazhendhi Vijayaraman practice?
- Dr. Pugazhendhi Vijayaraman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Pugazhendhi Vijayaraman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Kingston, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilkes Barre, PA and Scranton, PA.
See Kingston Internists and Kingston Cardiologists.