Learn more about Dr. Pugazhendhi Vijayaraman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pugazhendhi Vijayaraman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vijayaraman
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vijayaraman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pugazhendhi Vijayaraman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Vijayaraman graduated from Maduria Medical College.
Dr. Vijayaraman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pugazhendhi Vijayaraman MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Pugazhendhi Vijayaraman practice?
- Dr. Pugazhendhi Vijayaraman has 1 office location.
Dr. Pugazhendhi Vijayaraman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Internists and Wilkes Barre Cardiologists.