A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pui-Kan Liao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pui-Kan Liao, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Liao graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Liao has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Liao accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pui-Kan K. Liao practice?
Dr. Pui-Kan Liao practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Anesthesiology, and Cardiology near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ.
See Newark Pediatricians, Newark Cardiologists, and Newark Anesthesiologists.