Dr. Pui-Kan Kan Liao MD, MBBS, and BS is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pui-Kan Liao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pui-Kan Liao, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Liao graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.More Education & Awards
Dr. Liao has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Liao accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance