A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pui-Kan Liao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pui-Kan Liao, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Liao graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Liao has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pui-Kan Liao BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatric Cardiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Pui-Kan Liao practice?
- Dr. Pui-Kan Liao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pui-Kan Liao practices Pediatric Cardiology near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ.
See Newark Cardiologists.