A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pui-Wing Dy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dy graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pui-Wing W Dy MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Pui-Wing W. Dy practice?
- Dr. Pui-Wing Dy has 1 office location.
Dr. Pui-Wing Dy practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Rheumatologists.