Dr. Puja Chitkara MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

October 22nd, 2015
New patient at her new location
Dr Chitkara was my Dr at different office, when she moved to a new office I requested to be referred to her...when i called several times to set up appointment they left me on hold between 17-29 minutes everytime when I complained to the office assistant she called my primary doctor and asked to refer me to another rheumatologist....

July 29th, 2015
Needed a Dr
This was the strangest Dr I have ever had. She was not interested in treating me as soon as she found out I only have osteoarthritis and not RA. She sent me for blood tests 3 x's Like she really had no idea what she was doing. Everything she told me she would do for me she did not. She had her assistant call me, with my results, giggling nervously telling me all my tests came back good and I never needed to see the DR. again. She was going to cancel the appointment I had. Then the assistant called me again the next day telling me my liver levels were bad,and I need to have it looked at. The lady that bills for her also is just rude! I went in for 2nd appoint, she was on the phone and demanded to talk to me. She said I should have already paid my bill, for the first visit and why have I not paid it! It was in my mail box when I got home, it had only been mailed the day before. Scary office all around, very unprofessional. I do not recommend , Unless you have RA!

June 27th, 2009
She seems to have limited interest in following up wiht her patients if they need help with anything out of the ordinary, especially vital paperwork for disability.