Dr. Puja Chitkara Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Puja Chitkara?

September 26th, 2017

Do not trust the medications she pushes on you.

I'm writing a review in place of my father who died under the care of Dr. Chitkara. Without going into details, be careful of the drugs and prescriptions she pushes on you. Dr. Chitkara, while I cannot directly blame you for his death under the circumstances. I do blame you for ignoring my father's pleas for a reduction in medication. I blame all the pharmaceutical reps I've seen welcomed to your office. And I blame myself for not taking the initiative to stop him from seeing you.

October 22nd, 2015

New patient at her new location

Dr Chitkara was my Dr at different office, when she moved to a new office I requested to be referred to her...when i called several times to set up appointment they left me on hold between 17-29 minutes everytime when I complained to the office assistant she called my primary doctor and asked to refer me to another rheumatologist....

July 30th, 2015

Needed a Dr

This was the strangest Dr I have ever had. She was not interested in treating me as soon as she found out I only have osteoarthritis and not RA. She sent me for blood tests 3 x's Like she really had no idea what she was doing. Everything she told me she would do for me she did not. She had her assistant call me, with my results, giggling nervously telling me all my tests came back good and I never needed to see the DR. again. She was going to cancel the appointment I had. Then the assistant called me again the next day telling me my liver levels were bad,and I need to have it looked at. The lady that bills for her also is just rude! I went in for 2nd appoint, she was on the phone and demanded to talk to me. She said I should have already paid my bill, for the first visit and why have I not paid it! It was in my mail box when I got home, it had only been mailed the day before. Scary office all around, very unprofessional. I do not recommend , Unless you have RA!

July 12th, 2012

not monitoring me medication therapy

June 28th, 2009

She seems to have limited interest in following up wiht her patients if they need help with anything out of the ordinary, especially vital paperwork for disability.

August 24th, 2017