A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Puja Korabathina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Puja Korabathina is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Puja Korabathina, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Korabathina graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Korabathina has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Puja Roopa Korabathina MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Puja R. Korabathina practice?
- Dr. Puja Korabathina has 3 office locations.
Dr. Puja Korabathina practices Internal Medicine near Bay Pines, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Bay Pines Internists.