inactive

Puja A Sehgal MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

November 21st, 2011
needs to listen and discuss more
I visited Dr. Sehgal to get a script for OTC drugs so I could use my FSA. While she was agreeable to writing the script, she did not discuss the details of the script with me and ended up prescribing a quanity that I could not use the FSA with. Before leaving the office I spoke with the nurses (twice) and finally got the script corrected to reflect the proper quanity of pills per purchase so I could use the script. I was satisfied that I got the service I was trying to get, but it was 10 times more complicated because neither Dr. Sehgal nor her staff took two minutes to understand my concerns the first or second time around. I suggest Dr. Sehgal and her staff take some time to consider the financial concerns of their patients. I will use another physician next time.

February 25th, 2010
Dr. Sehgal is a terrific doctor who clearly cares about me as a patient and is concerned for my health and well being. She is knowledgeable and direct. with Dr. Sehgal it is easy to discuss sensitive issues, and I feel I always get a straight forward and helpful diagnosis.