A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pulak Ray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pulak Ray is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Dr. Ray has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pulak Ray MD is a male Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Pulak Ray practice?
- Dr. Pulak Ray has 1 office location.
Dr. Pulak Ray practices Neurological Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.