A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pulin Pandya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pulin Pandya, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pandya
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Pandya Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pulin Pandya, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pandya graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pandya has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pulin K Pandya MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Pulin K. Pandya practice?
- Dr. Pulin Pandya has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pulin Pandya practices Urology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Urologists.