A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pulin Pandya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pulin Pandya, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pulin Pandya, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pandya graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pandya has 12 hospital affiliations:
- TOPS Surgical Specialty Hospital
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pulin K Pandya MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Pulin K. Pandya practice?
- Dr. Pulin Pandya has 4 office locations.
Dr. Pulin Pandya practices Urology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kingwood, TX and Humble, TX.
See Houston Urologists.