Urologist
Video profile

Feb 17th, 2015

My mother had to visit Dr. Pandya because he is one of a few urologists in Houston who accepts Medicare/Medicaid. His bedside manner was cold and she had to wait an hour and 45 minutes to be called back because his staff was unorganized and had no clue what was going on. Dr. Pandya couldn't find the correct tools for my mother's procedure and the office was old and outdated. Horrible experience. We will travel to medical center rather than go back there.

Over billed show details Over billed
Sep 25th, 2012

I went to this doctor office after I was referred by my family doctor. My problem is I have paid cash for my first visit and was fine then came my follow up visit I did the same thing paid cash. Here the Problem , then I got a bill after a month , I called the billing co and forwarded to talked to Nisha( office manager) , then I called the dr. Office talked to her and assured its a mistake and would be corrected , here comes the third month getting the same bill and doing the same phone call but no result. I am so frustrated but complain to better business bureau . I am recommending everybody to watch your bill , I paid cash to avoid to such mess but still I am in it. This is such a deceptive business practice and negligence which I will never will go to this office again.

EXPERIENCE show details EXPERIENCE
by Carl Daigrepont on Sep 13th, 2010

Dr. Pandya knows what he's doing and doesn't waste time getting his diagnosis and planned treatment.Urological procedures can sometimes be painful.But,he has developed techniques that get them over-with as quickly as possible.And he listens to what I have to say.This is what I need...I'm very grateful.

Nov 16th, 2009

Had a complex problem. Dr. Pandya took the time to figure it out and correct it.