October 24th, 2015
Slowest place to visit. Find someone else.

February 17th, 2015
My mother had to visit Dr. Pandya because he is one of a few urologists in Houston who accepts Medicare/Medicaid. His bedside manner was cold and she had to wait an hour and 45 minutes to be called back because his staff was unorganized and had no clue what was going on. Dr. Pandya couldn't find the correct tools for my mother's procedure and the office was old and outdated. Horrible experience. We will travel to medical center rather than go back there.

September 25th, 2012
Over billed
I went to this doctor office after I was referred by my family doctor. My problem is I have paid cash for my first visit and was fine then came my follow up visit I did the same thing paid cash. Here the Problem , then I got a bill after a month , I called the billing co and forwarded to talked to Nisha( office manager) , then I called the dr. Office talked to her and assured its a mistake and would be corrected , here comes the third month getting the same bill and doing the same phone call but no result. I am so frustrated but complain to better business bureau . I am recommending everybody to watch your bill , I paid cash to avoid to such mess but still I am in it. This is such a deceptive business practice and negligence which I will never will go to this office again.

September 13th, 2010
EXPERIENCE
Dr. Pandya knows what he's doing and doesn't waste time getting his diagnosis and planned treatment.Urological procedures can sometimes be painful.But,he has developed techniques that get them over-with as quickly as possible.And he listens to what I have to say.This is what I need...I'm very grateful.

November 16th, 2009
Had a complex problem. Dr. Pandya took the time to figure it out and correct it.