Urologist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Over billed  |  show details
Sep 25th, 2012

I went to this doctor office after I was referred by my family doctor. My problem is I have paid cash for my first visit and was fine then came my follow up visit I did the same thing paid cash. Here the Problem , then I got a bill after a month , I called the billing co and forwarded to talked to Nisha( office manager) , then I called the dr. Office talked to her and assured its a mistake and would be corrected , here comes the third month getting the same bill and doing the same phone call but no result. I am so frustrated but complain to better business bureau . I am recommending everybody to watch your bill , I paid cash to avoid to such mess but still I am in it. This is such a deceptive business practice and negligence which I will never will go to this office again.

|  EXPERIENCE  |  show details
by Carl Daigrepont on Sep 13th, 2010

Dr. Pandya knows what he's doing and doesn't waste time getting his diagnosis and planned treatment.Urological procedures can sometimes be painful.But,he has developed techniques that get them over-with as quickly as possible.And he listens to what I have to say.This is what I need...I'm very grateful.

|  show details
Nov 16th, 2009

Had a complex problem. Dr. Pandya took the time to figure it out and correct it.