A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pulin Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pulin Patel, Allergist & Immunologist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pulin Patel, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Touro University, Vallejo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Patel has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pulin Patel DO is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pulin Patel practice?
- Dr. Pulin Patel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Pulin Patel practices Internal Medicine near Mount Clemens, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Commerce Township, MI.
See Mount Clemens Internists.