A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pulla Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pulla Reddy, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Reddy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Medical Center
- Peace Harbor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pulla Raghu Ram Reddy BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Pulla R. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Pulla Reddy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pulla Reddy practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Longview, WA.
See Portland Internists and Portland Cardiologists.