A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pulla Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pulla Reddy, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Reddy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Medical Center
- Peace Harbor Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reddy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 14 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans