A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Punam Patil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Punam Patil is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Punam Patil, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patil graduated from N.D.M.V.P. Samaj's Medical College, Nashik.
Dr. Patil has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Punam Patil BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Punam Patil practice?
- Dr. Punam Patil has 2 office locations.
Dr. Punam Patil practices Family Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Minneapolis Primary Care Doctors.