A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Puncho Gurung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Puncho Gurung, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gurung graduated from Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu.
Dr. Gurung has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
- Baystate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Puncho Gurung MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Puncho Gurung practice?
- Dr. Puncho Gurung has 1 office location.
Dr. Puncho Gurung practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Internists, Springfield Critical Care Practitioners, and Springfield Pulmonologists.