A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Puneet Babbar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Puneet Babbar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Babbar graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Babbar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Babbar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Puneet Babbar practice?
Dr. Puneet Babbar practices Family Medicine near Elizabeth, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Perth Amboy, NJ.
See Elizabeth Family Physicians.