A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Puneet Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Puneet Gupta, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gupta has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Puneet Kumar Gupta MD is a male Neurologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Puneet K. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Puneet Gupta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Puneet Gupta practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists.