Dr. Puneet Kumar MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

November 9th, 2016
Baseball Historian
Spends time with me during all office visits and asks important questions to aid in helping my digestive system get back to the way it used to be.Shows a genuine concern for my overall health and always wants me to feel better. Would not consider going anywhere else.

October 8th, 2015
Great Experience
I have been patient for several years. He has a great bedside manner and he always returns my call promptly whenever I had a question. I have referred my family and friends to him.

February 16th, 2015
Great Doctor
Great bedside manner, caring. Returned my call promptly when I had a question

March 7th, 2014
he was quick in diagnosing as crohn's disease whereas I had only gluten allergy. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone.

September 8th, 2013
Nice Doctor
I had been sick for several weeks till I went to see him. He was very pleasant and personable. He ran some tests and found that I had an infection. He gave me a course of antibiotic and told me to come back after 2 weeks. When I went back, he found that infection had not completely cleared . I needed another more expensive antibiotic which completely cleared my infection. I am grateful that he followed up to make sure that infection was completely gone. I have recommended him to my friends and family.

August 15th, 2013
Great experience
I had an urgent problem and I was able to see Dr. Kumar right away. He ordered some tests and he found that I had an intestinal infection. He prescribed a course of antibiotic which resolved my problem completely. Since then, he has performed a colonoscopy which was a breeze. I would definitely recommend him.

July 12th, 2013
I had a colonoscopy which was recommended by him during office visit, the morning of the colonoscopy he walks into the procedure room and aske me why I came to see him, SCARY!!!!. He returned my follow up phone call two weeks later and didnt call me regarding the biopsy result but rather sent a letter in the mail. An explanation of an abnormal biopsy is warranted and adds to the reason as to why I would never, ever, ever recommend him to my worst enemy.

June 3rd, 2013
slow getting test results
Was easy to get an appt. only one week to wait. Waited for an hour in the waiting room to be seen. Dr Kumar is strictly bussiness, no small talk or jokes to be expected. Nothing wrong with that, doctors are now busier than ever. Seemed to know what he was doing. Ordered some routine labs and a colononscopy which went well. I had the hardest time getting results of the labs and colononscopy. Called office several times, was told, dont have results yet. Finely got a call a month later. Went to office requesting my medical records. Found out that there was a 3 week delay in reporting the results to me. Lucky me that I did not have cancer but what if I did.. 3 weeks delay could have made a difference.. Huh!!! This office is pretty slow with follow-ups.

April 19th, 2012
My favourite doctor
I have been his patient for years. I have sent several of my family members to him. I trust him completely and he has taken care of me several times in the hospital. He is the best.

November 25th, 2011
Great experience
I had an urgent problem and the staff was able to add me on the doctors schedule the same day I called. I did not have to wait long to be seen. The doctor was courteous and professional and he was able to diagnose my problem right away. He prescribed some medicines and my problem resolved completely. I have recommended Dr. Kumar to my family and friends.

March 20th, 2011
Nice Doctor
I had an urgent problem and I was referred by the Emergency room to Dr. Kumar. He was able to see me right away. He was courteous and professional during his exam. He explained the condition and the procedure in detail and contrary to expectations, I had no discomfort during the procedure. I had a pleasant experience and I will definitely recommend him

January 21st, 2011
Very unprofessional
Had an endoscopy and colonoscopy by him and after the procedures, he left for the day without ever going over the results w/ my wife who had waited 2 hrs. The notes he left w/ the nurse were very incomplete and confusing. During an office visit w/ him, he took a personal cell phone call and had a casual conversation while I waited. Will NEVER go back.