A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Puneet Masson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Puneet Masson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Masson graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Masson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Puneet Masson MD is a male Urologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Puneet Masson practice?
- Dr. Puneet Masson has 8 office locations.
Dr. Puneet Masson practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, PA and Chicago, IL.
See Philadelphia Urologists.