A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Puneet Narang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Puneet Narang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Narang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Regions Hospital
- Hennepin County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Puneet Narang BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Puneet Narang practice?
- Dr. Puneet Narang has 5 office locations.
Dr. Puneet Narang practices Psychiatry near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Maple Grove, MN and Saint Paul, MN.
See Minneapolis Psychiatrists.