A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Puneet Shroff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Puneet Shroff, Allergist & Immunologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Puneet Shroff, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shroff graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shroff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- Kingwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Puneet Shroff MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Puneet Shroff practice?
- Dr. Puneet Shroff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Puneet Shroff practices Allergy & Immunology near Kingwood, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Kingwood Allergists.