The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Puneet Shroff
Dr. Puneet Shroff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Kingwood, TX. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Shroff is affiliated with Kingwood Medical Center and Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital. Dr. Shroff has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Puneet Shroff has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
Dr. Puneet Shroff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Benjamin Hoffman
Internal Medicine, Occupational Medicine
Houston, TX 0.09 mi30
Dr. Nelda Wray
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0.23 mi41
Dr. Steve Martinez
Occupational Medicine, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0.34 mi41