Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Puneet Sud
Dr. Puneet Sud, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Providence, RI, with other offices in Providence, RI and Providence, RI. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and General Practice. Dr. Sud is affiliated with St. Joseph Hospital- Outpt, Roger Williams Hospital and Boston Medical Center. Dr. Sud has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Puneet Sud has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Puneet Sud is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Providence, RI.
Dr. Stephen Damato
General Practice, Emergency Medicine
North Providence, RI 0.05 mi38
Dr. Robert Mckittrick Jr
General Practice, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
North Providence, RI 0.05 mi21
Dr. Vincent Marcaccio
Internal Medicine, General Practice
North Providence, RI 0.05 mi31