A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Punitha Vijayakumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Punitha Vijayakumar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Punitha Vijayakumar, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vijayakumar graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Vijayakumar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Punitha M Vijayakumar MD is a female Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Punitha M. Vijayakumar practice?
- Dr. Punitha Vijayakumar has 8 office locations.
Dr. Punitha Vijayakumar practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Vascular Neurology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Livonia Neurologists.