A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Punngsri Suwankosai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Punngsri Suwankosai, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Suwankosai graduated from Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok.
Dr. Suwankosai has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Peninsula Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Punngsri Jeumtragul Suwankosai MD is a female Pathologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Punngsri J. Suwankosai practice?
- Dr. Punngsri Suwankosai has 1 office location.
Dr. Punngsri Suwankosai practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Far Rockaway, NY.
See Far Rockaway Pathologists.