A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Punnoose Pachikara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pachikara
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pachikara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Punnoose Pachikara, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pachikara graduated from University of Kerala Medical College.
Dr. Pachikara has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of Carbondale
- Pinckneyville Community Hospital
- St Joseph Mem Hosp, Murphysboro, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Punnoose Pachikara BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Punnoose Pachikara practice?
- Dr. Punnoose Pachikara has 1 office location.
Dr. Punnoose Pachikara practices Surgery near Murphysboro, IL.
See Murphysboro Surgeons.