Dr. Punuru Reddy MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Decatur, AL

February 23rd, 2016
Dr Reddy has been our doctor for over 20 years he has been a very good doctor for us he's on top of everything that he has said about my husband has come out to be what the outcome was very courteous and very good doctor I recommend him

January 26th, 2016
very friendly comfortable staff. I never want to go to a dr but after going to Dr Reddy I always smile and they make me feel better

March 26th, 2015
housewife
Wait time 2hrs. Pawns off on nursepractioner, not a good doctor. In hospital you might get 5 minutes in morning if your lucky.

January 31st, 2013
Awesome doc if you are willing to wait
Dr. Reddy is awesome! He does all o his own rounds at the hospital & then works all day at the office. He doesn't wear a watch & will spend as much time with you as you/he needs. You would think the wait would dissuade this patients, but the waiting room is always full. He's a wonderful doc & he cares.

November 14th, 2012
wait time couldve been better but worth the wait.
have had anxiety problems that caused chest pains for past 5 years. last doctor who retired on me had me on 50mg zoloft and .5mg xanax 2x day. without telling him this he prescribed the same exact thing except for upping me to 100mg zoloft and .5mg xanax once a day. this combo of meds worked better and i'm gradually getting better. you can tell he cares and since i don't have insurance he only charged me $50 for the visit. look forward to him being my regular doctor from now on. and he's an alabama fan. what more could you want.December of 2012 he is winningan award for his work also. dr. Reddy is heavily involved in philanthropy in decatur area also. highly recommend him. he is honest tho so dont go to him seeking narcotics that u dont need. u'd b wasting your time.

September 18th, 2012
Good Doc, but be prepared to wait at least one hour to see him.

January 24th, 2012
He's worth a visit
I like Dr.Reddy very much.He suspected an autoimmune disease and I tested positive right away. He continued to test me 2 times thereafter to make sure his diagnosiswas right.

October 2nd, 2011
Retired USAF
I am 68 and Dr. Reddy has been my primary care manager for over 20 years. Twenty years in the military moving around the country and even after retirement I used many Doctors, some good and some not so good. Doctor Reddy is, without any doubt, the best Doctor I have ever had. He has this gifted ability of seeing my problem sometimes before I have a chance to explain. When there is a time that he is not sure, he knows exactly where to send me for a proper diagnosis. He has truly been a blessing to my wife and I and I would recommend him, to anyone.

January 15th, 2011
DR. REDDY IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR
Dr. PJ Reddy is a wonderful doctor to persons inquiring. He helped save my Dad from an infected heart valve and what he couldn't do he got the right persons for the job! He also helped save my Mom from a massive heart attck! he got her help also before it was too late!! My parents are still here and he gets a whole lot credit for it with God's help to!!!