Family Practitioner

875 N Greenfield Rd
Ste 101
Gilbert, AZ 85234
480-892-1212
Locations and availability (4)

2.0

|  show details
Mar 28th, 2014

Dr. Raman became my husband's and my doctor when Dr. Lanier sold her practice to her. We really liked Dr. Lanier, but have found Dr. Raman to be equally great. Her staff is always welcoming and courteous. She has a great bedside manner and always puts us at ease, even if she has bad news to tell us. Her diagnoses have always been right on and she takes the time to explain all of the medical lingo thoroughly. She also explains our various options and what the expected outcomes could be. There is always follow up, either via one of her nurses or office staff, when needed. My husband and I would both highly recommend Dr. Raman.

|  Error maker  |  show details
Sep 10th, 2012

loves to committe errors

|  show details
Oct 23rd, 2011

I had my first appointment with Dr. Raman recently. She had been at a different location partnered with another doctor but now is taking over a practice from a retiring physician. I had been with the old doctor for several years and thought that doctor was okay. I am very pleased with Dr. Raman. She is pleasent, very thorough, and caught something that the old doctor had thought wasn't important. This was the best visit I think I've ever had to any doctor. The staff was very freindly and professional. I was called in 2 days with my test results AND when I asked questions regarding the results/readings things were EXMPLAINED to me. Excellent treatment by the doctor, excellent service by her staff

|  had appointment with partner  |  show details
Mar 17th, 2009

My intention was to have a visit with Dr. Raman but instead I ended up with her partner Dr. Ameerally. My experiance was he was very rude, very unprofessional dr. I am writing a letter to his partner, my insurance company & the medical board over his behavior. I wish I had done a google on him prior to paying my $20 co pay. I should have known when I spoke with a receptionist who was just as unpleasant at the dr. turned out to be. I have attended many dr. visits between myself, my husband and my children and I have never gotten up and left prior to the visit being over until now. I agree with the other person who left a comment a couple of years ago, the office was dirty and very worn down with no sign of an attempt to make it better. I now understand the sign sitting behind the counter that says "259 days till Christmas", the staff is just as unhappy as I was with the dr. and need to look forward to something in there lives. Find a better place to go, with a dr. that will treat you with respect. You are employing your dr. and should at least get your $ worth.