A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pura Vargas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pura Vargas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vargas graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Vargas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fisher Titus Memorial Hospital
- Fisher-Titus Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pura Garin Vargas MD is a female General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Pura G. Vargas practice?
- Dr. Pura Vargas has 1 office location.
Dr. Pura Vargas practices General Practice near Norwalk, OH.
See Norwalk General Practitioners.