A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Purandath Lall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Purandath Lall, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vascular Lower Extremity Ischemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Lall graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston.
Dr. Lall has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Purandath Lall BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Purandath Lall practice?
- Dr. Purandath Lall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Purandath Lall practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Surgeons.