Dr. Purba Biswas MD Patient Reviews

May 22nd, 2016
Excellence Doctor

October 30th, 2015
Go to Tucson
Male medical assistant could also be the most unfriendly I have come across.

October 27th, 2015
Excellent, Articulate, Caring
Referred to Dr Biswas as a new patient, after suspicious lab readings through my PCM. Ordered up ultrasound and additional, extensive lab samples. Did not rush to give me medication, explaining everything she recommended. I do have Stage 3 Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) which I never knew prior to my lab results. Follow-on consultation was spot-on, carefully answering all my prepared questions. Also attended the "Kidney Smart" workshop at the Wellness Depot inside the Sierra Vista mall which is an excellent, free educational program (information posted in her office about this monthly community event), validating 100% of what she told me. I have zero reservations endorsing her for others to use.

August 28th, 2015
The doctor is good
She doesn't pull any punches. If you want it sugar coated go somewhere else. I think she wants you to know everything that is wrong with you. I have asked a lot of questions about diet and life style change and she has answered them all. We discussed many options with my kidney failure. So far things are getting better with her advise.

August 10th, 2015
So far, so good, I believe she is a wonderful Doctor. I am a pretty new patient, but progress has been made, so all is good for me.

January 14th, 2014
Registered Nurse
I found Dr. Biswas to be very kind, compassionate, and knowledgeable. I believe she enabled me to have a better quality of life, and I am truly grateful for that. She kept my family informed of my health status, and provided a plan of care to ensure that I was receiving the best care possible, and my daughters were extremely pleased and were very impressed with her.

April 12th, 2013
ABSOLUTELY RUDE AND INSULTING
TOTALLY RIGID WITH TREATMENT OPTIONS WITH NO BASIS. NO BEDSIDE MANNER. DISAGREED WITH PREVIOUS DIAGNOSES WITHOUT REASON. I FELT SHE WAS BIASED AGAINST VETERANS. I WAS LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH COMPASSION AND GOT NOTHING BUT COLD REMARKS TO MY DISTRESSED MOOD.

August 15th, 2012
Dr. Biswas is compassionate and caring, but a no-nonsense doctor when it comes to treatment. She goes above and beyond to diagnose and treat or refer her patients.

June 12th, 2012
Intelligent, compassionate,humorous

June 5th, 2012
POOR office staff
First, I had to pay the full amount of my bill because after TWO requests from my insurance company, the staff couldnt be bothered to send them in for review. When I called and asked for them to please send my records the girl got pissy and was reluctant to help.Had to go through a CT scan and an ER visit because of swollen lymph nodes that Biswas was convinced to be cancer! Wihtout even trying a round of antibiotics or anything else. Very extreme measures for treatment. Honestly, I think she just wants expensive procedures to get a big paycheck. Same reason why she insists on so many 'follow-up' appointments

April 26th, 2011
Decided to keep business here in Sierra Vista one last time..
Dr. Biswas was very rude and not a person who I can trust with my life. Just not a doctor that is caring and has horrible bedside manners. She was running over 45 minutes late and when I went in to see her she only gave a few minutes.

August 22nd, 2010
Knowledgable, articulate and caring. Couldn't ask for better treatment of my elderly mom.