A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Purna Atluri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Purna Atluri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Purna Atluri, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Atluri graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Atluri has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Purna Chandra Prasad Atluri MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Purna C. Atluri practice?
- Dr. Purna Atluri has 4 office locations.
Dr. Purna Atluri practices Gastroenterology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Gastroenterologists.