A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Purnachander Sirikonda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Purnachander Sirikonda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Purnachander Sirikonda, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sirikonda graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sirikonda has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sirikonda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Purnachander R. Sirikonda practice?
Dr. Purnachander Sirikonda practices Pediatrics near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, NJ and Passaic, NJ.
See Hackensack Pediatricians.