A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Purnell Kirkland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Purnell Kirkland is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kirkland
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kirkland Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirkland graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Kirkland has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Purnell Alexis Kirkland MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Purnell A. Kirkland practice?
- Dr. Purnell Kirkland has 1 office location.
Dr. Purnell Kirkland practices Rheumatology near Inglewood, CA.
See Inglewood Rheumatologists.