Internist

3.0

appreciation show details appreciation
by jai bhardwaj on Sep 17th, 2013

its easy to get an appointment .She has a very courteous staff they are very cooperative.Her diagnosis is very good she listens to patients very patiently.she always follow ups after a visit she is one of the best dr

Doctor show details Doctor
by Erica Moretti on Mar 11th, 2013

Doctor Purmina S Adlakha has very poor bedside manner. I have had such a bad doctor in my entire life. The first time I saw her, she was asking me whether I had a disease I did not know (I am a foreigner), and when I asked her to repeat the word she said: never mind. My English is good, she was just too lazy to explain to me what the disease was. When I asked her more about an infection I had, she said she had no time and did not give an explanation. When she performed a gynecological exam on me, she left the door open while doing it. Also, she first said that it was really important that I was checked for a problem I had. The follow up visit, she had forgotten to request that specific exam, and said that it was not important for me. I also requested for a dermatologist appointment that was going to be booked through her office. I requested it in November and, as of today (March 2013), she still has not helped me out. I really think she is cold, non sympathetic, not willing to explain you what the causes of are illness are, and very, very unfriendly. The lack of professionalism of the office in general is upsetting. Today, I told the office administrator I was going to look for a new doctor.

Jan 18th, 2013

The doctor seems very competent, but lacks a bedside manner; she was rushed which seemed to make her irritable. That makes it very difficult for a patient to ask questions.

excelent service and care show details excelent service and care
Sep 2nd, 2011

perfect service, care and compassion. Great doctor, listener, and go straight to the point of the sickness. Thanks!!

Mar 25th, 2011

caring, supportive, efficient.

a good doctor show details a good doctor
by Citysearch User on Nov 17th, 2007 on insiderpages.com

I found that Dr Prnima Adlakha`s office was very professional. The first desk staff was very curtious and friendly. The waiting room was c...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com