A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Purnima Kaza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Purnima Kaza is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaza
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaza Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaza graduated from Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada.
Dr. Kaza has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
- Lakepointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Purnima Kaza MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Purnima Kaza practice?
- Dr. Purnima Kaza has 2 office locations.
Dr. Purnima Kaza practices Family Medicine near Rockwall, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Wylie, TX.
See Rockwall Primary Care Doctors.