inactive

Purnima Kaza MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.6
  • 3 reviews

July 9th, 2012
Facilities are very unkempt
It's hard to know whether the service was good because I was too dazed by the uncleanliness of the facilities. The building was large and mostly vacant and the facilities were unkempt and dirty. Dr. Purnima seemed professional but didn't explain my condition and didn't give me a chance to ask questions. It was easy to setup an appointment and the wait time was short but I wonder if this is because they have a hard time finding patients.

May 29th, 2012
Money Hungry, Not Patient Oriented.
Dr. Kaza has me come in everytime my nose is stuffy. I have seasonal allergies and she has put it as my diagnosis, but makes me come in to tell me to get an over the counter medicine. When that doesnt help, she has me come back for her to tell me it looks as though it should be gone in a couple of days to continue the same routine. This makes me feel as though she is just wanting my copay and deductible amounts. She also writes down any thing i have been in for in the past 6+ months for and I didnt even come in for that. I am led to think, having family in the medical billing field, they get paid more for the extra diagnosis. She is just cheating the system and taking the patients money. To me she just cares about the money and not the patient. And dont bring any other family member who is sniffling in with you, because she will want to tell you to get some OTC meds and then you will receive notice from your insurance company stating they were seen and you owe the dr for that visit as well!!

November 9th, 2011
poor care
I feel as Dr. kaza doesnt really care about her patients. When you have an appointment with her she wants you to make an appointment for every symptom your having as oppose to listening to your problems and handling it when your already in the office with her. Ive had several experience when i would explain to her a health issue and she wouldn't do anything about it and i would wind up in the emergency room or another doctor. I would not recommend her to anyone.