A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Purnima Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Purnima Mehta is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Purnima Mehta, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Purnima Mehta MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Purnima Mehta practice?
- Dr. Purnima Mehta has 6 office locations.
Dr. Purnima Mehta practices Psychiatry near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Tempe, AZ.
See Scottsdale Psychiatrists.