A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Purnima Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Purnima Mehta is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mehta
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Mehta Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Purnima Mehta, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Purnima Mehta MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Purnima Mehta practice?
- Dr. Purnima Mehta has 6 office locations.
Dr. Purnima Mehta practices Psychiatry near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Tempe, AZ.
See Scottsdale Psychiatrists.