A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Purnima Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Purnima Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Purnima Patel, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Sleep Disorders
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Menifee Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Purnima Patel BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Purnima Patel practice?
- Dr. Purnima Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Purnima Patel practices Internal Medicine near Wildomar, CA.
See Wildomar Internists.