Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Purnima Popli
Dr. Purnima Popli, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Garden City, NY, with other offices in Garden City, NY and Mineola, NY (and 1 other location). She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Popli is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital, Winthrop University Hospital and North Shore Univ at Manhasset. Dr. Popli has received 6 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Purnima Popli has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Purnima Popli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Garden City, NY.
Dr. Francisca Ariola-Hopkins
Garden City, NY 0.01 mi49
Dr. Floyd Forbes
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Garden City, NY 0.05 mi38
Dr. Richard Jacaruso
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Garden City, NY 0.05 mi30