A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Purnima Sreenivasa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Purnima Sreenivasa is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sreenivasa
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Sreenivasa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Purnima Sreenivasa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sreenivasa graduated from Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates.
Dr. Sreenivasa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Physician Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Purnima Ravi Sreenivasa MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Purnima R. Sreenivasa practice?
- Dr. Purnima Sreenivasa has 1 office location.
Dr. Purnima Sreenivasa practices Family Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Family Physicians.