A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Purnima Sreenivasa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Purnima Sreenivasa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Purnima Sreenivasa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sreenivasa graduated from Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates.
Dr. Sreenivasa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Physician Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Purnima Ravi Sreenivasa MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Purnima R. Sreenivasa practice?
- Dr. Purnima Sreenivasa has 1 office location.
Dr. Purnima Sreenivasa practices Family Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Family Physicians.