Dr. Purnima Thakran Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Purnima Thakran?

January 20th, 2016

very disappointing

i thought being an Indian she would be humble, soft spoken and caring. My husband is a patient of MS, needed a second opinion of an expert in the field. Reading the reviews I dared not make an appointment with her, and waste my time. ,!! Thanks for these reviews.

December 20th, 2015

worst

Rude, condescending, short attention span for patient's concerns. Has no time to explain, arrogant attitude. Lacks compassion, talks loudly to embarrass the patient. Needs to learn communication skills.

August 12th, 2015

Dr. Thakran is direct and to the point and I like that in a doctor.

July 9th, 2015

Very rude and no regard for questions. Definitely finding another dr!

July 6th, 2015

Most disappointed

She is loud and rude, has cold steely expression . Has no empathy for patient's pain/suffering. Listening to the patient is not her virtue. She is full of her bookish knowledge and degrees but no real education . She appears an unhappy, angry and frustrated person in need of psychological help. One does not care if her diagnosis is correct, one needs an md with human ears & politeness .

May 10th, 2015

Rude, no compassion for patient's need, appears narcissistic , proud about her education.

April 10th, 2015

WORST DOCTOR/PERSON I'VE EVER MET

This doctor has no bedside manner whatsoever. Not only is she aggressive, intimidating, threatening, and full of herself, she actually had the nerve to be angry with my mom because she was hard of hearing. This doctor will not let you get a word in at all, and will belittle you, berate you and yell at you for asking a question. My god I have Never encountered someone so horrid. She assumes by the second word you've spoken and will go off on you if she thinks you were about to question HER, I was literally in tears saying i'm only hypersensitive when someone is yelling at me for asking a question. She threatened to get me fired as a caretaker because I was hypersensitive. Went off on me and wouldn't even calm down when my mom asked her to. She was so unbelievably horrid. This won't let me write the 2 page review i'd like where I can go into specifics.. but be assured you will NOT enjoy your visit with her. How can someone ignore real questions based on assumptions, and still get work? I'm sorry but if you can't be heard for a long time and then answer ONE question without interrupting and going off an a tangent, you shouldn't be working with other people. My mom has hypertension, had strokes, and has high blood pressure... she could have made her have a stroke the way she was acting. So we changed to a new neurologist, and the nurse at my moms hospital said she took HER mom in and Dr Thakran called her -not overweight- mom "fat" and belittled her so badly they caused a scene and stormed out. I was trying to keep my cool for the sake of my mom.... Never will I set foot in that horrid 'doctor's office again.

March 30th, 2015

Don't waste your time, or your life. rudest woman ever. doesn't listen

March 14th, 2015

rude inconsiderate and mean to familys

January 1st, 2015

visited doctor with my grand daughter yesterday found dr to be courteous and had alot of knowledge feel she is on top of her topic

November 26th, 2014

Very good

Ease of appointment , her concern for my condition, spending time with my exam, thorough review with me of my ailment. She was upset with the incomplete info provided by her office staff , who was not very alert, to patients ' answers., spelling mistakes , slow.

October 14th, 2014

a patient

I see Dr thakran missed the class about empathy for her patients. Shes the rudest. I was answering her questions,I said I've been in a lot of pain,Dr t knows I was diagnosed yrs ago with osteo arthritis but she says pain pain pain with her nose up in the air never looking at me.I asked her why did you say that?she says well you say your in pain. I wonder made her so mean and miserable.