A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Purnshottam Thapa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thapa
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Thapa Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Thapa graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Thapa has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Arkansas State Hospital Psychiatric
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Purnshottam Bhadra Thapa MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Purnshottam B. Thapa practice?
- Dr. Purnshottam Thapa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Purnshottam Thapa practices Psychiatry near Benton, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR.
See Benton Psychiatrists.