A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Purshottam Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Purshottam Patel is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sunbury Community Hospital
- Bloomsburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Purshottam Nathubhai Patel MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Purshottam N. Patel practice?
- Dr. Purshottam Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Purshottam Patel practices Urology near Shamokin, PA.
See Shamokin Urologists.