A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Purushothan Surapaneni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Purushothan Surapaneni, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Surapaneni graduated from M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. Surapaneni has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Surapaneni accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan