A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Purvee Gandhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Purvee Gandhi, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gandhi graduated from Albany Medical College.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Purvee M Gandhi MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Purvee M. Gandhi practice?
- Dr. Purvee Gandhi has 1 office location.
Dr. Purvee Gandhi practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Allergists and Riverside Internists.