A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Purvi Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Purvi Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Specialties & Research
Dr. Purvi Shah, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Shah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- New Milford Hospital
- Danbury Hospital, The, Danbury CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Purvi P Shah MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Purvi P. Shah practice?
- Dr. Purvi Shah has 6 office locations.
Dr. Purvi Shah practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Norwalk, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgefield, CT and Danbury, CT.
See Norwalk Allergists and Norwalk Pediatricians.