Dr. Purvisha Patel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

October 11th, 2016
Amazing doc... amazing visit.

July 29th, 2016
I would not recommend her at all. Has a really bad problem with returning phone calls and never did get my problem resolved. Went to see a new Dr.

July 7th, 2016
Very rude, poor bedside manner, misdiagnosed me problem, rushed me out so she could see another patient. Sat in the waiting room for over an hour just to be seen for only 5 mins! Will never go to her again and would not recommend her to anyone else either!

March 1st, 2016
Worst Doctor ever!!
Poor bedside manners, rude, unprofessional and spent about 8 mins and walked out.

November 4th, 2015
Dr. Patel is awesome and her staff rocks!!

May 30th, 2015
I had my first experience with this doctor with face fillers(restylane injections). She never took the time to explain the procedure and she told me the downtime would be two days. She did a butcher's job by being so aggressive that I ended up staying at home for 2 weeks with two uneven black eyes. Its been 8 weeks and my bruises are still there. She is very unprofessional and I would never recommend her to anyone.

January 19th, 2015
Dr. Patel was great & was super nice! All of the staff was so sweet too.

October 3rd, 2014
A Great Experience
I had my first appointment with Natalie, one of the P.A. at Advanced Dermatology and Skin Cancer Assc. It was an excellent experience from beginning to end. All of the staff was very kind and concerned for my health and Natalie did a great job dealing with the issue I had which required some laser treatment on my finger. She was good to explain the situation throughly and tell me what to expect-which was minor discomfort getting numbed up. I was very impressed with their services and will definitely go back when further needs arise. I highly recommend them.

September 3rd, 2014
Are You Crazy???
The people with the negative reviews sound like they are crazy, spoiled, pampered,whinning babies. If you are as boring and negative in person as you sound in your reviews, no one would want to spend any more time than they have to with you in a small enclosed room. Grow up and "get a life". Dr. Patel has removed 3 spots on my legs and 1 spot on my face. It is impossible to tell where the spot was on my face now. She even improved my looks. Melanie is great even if she is a Miss State fanatic (she does acknowledge my Gamecocks). Dr. Patel is one "hot" doctor with the sweetest Virginia accent. I am glad that I was referred to her. All I can say is "Are You Crazy"???

August 8th, 2014
Great Experience
Went to Dr. Patel. I was referred by a friend. This is a great office. The staff are very nice and helpful. Dr. Patel diagnosed and treated my psoriasis that I have been suffering with for years. I would receommend them to anyone.

March 20th, 2014
Optometrist
I waited 1 hour to see Dr. Patel on my first visit. She was pleasant when she entered the room but only spent 5- 10 minutes with me. She not tell me my diagnosis nor explain what she was prescribing for me and left the exam room so abruptly that I could not ask her. Her assistant could not tell me what the diagnosis was either. It was very disappointing and below the standard of care for effective patient communication.

January 26th, 2014
love them
I went in to get a spot looked at and they ended up looking at my whole body. They did biopsies and I had to see Dr Patel to have a skin cancer removed. I can not tell you how nervous I was, and she not only cured me, but helped me understand and feel better about the process. I highly recommend her to everyone. She is the best. PS I had a rash and she made that go away as well.