A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pushan Chowdhury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pushan Chowdhury, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pushan Chowdhury, MD, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chowdhury graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Chowdhury has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pushan Chowdhury MD and FAAP is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Pushan Chowdhury practice?
- Dr. Pushan Chowdhury has 1 office location.
Dr. Pushan Chowdhury practices Pediatrics near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Pediatricians.