A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pushma Samtani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pushma Samtani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Samtani graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Samtani has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Maryland Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pushma R Samtani MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pushma R. Samtani practice?
- Dr. Pushma Samtani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Pushma Samtani practices Internal Medicine near Clinton, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Waldorf, MD and Washington, DC.
See Clinton Internists.