A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pushpa Agarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pushpa Agarwal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Agarwal graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Agarwal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- South Shore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pushpa Devi Agarwal MD is a female Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Pushpa D. Agarwal practice?
- Dr. Pushpa Agarwal has 1 office location.
Dr. Pushpa Agarwal practices Pediatrics near Salem, MA.
See Salem Pediatricians.