A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pushpa Gursahani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pushpa Gursahani is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gursahani graduated from Government Medical College, Nagpur.
Dr. Gursahani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Forest Park Hospital
- SSM Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pushpa Mohan Gursahani MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pushpa M. Gursahani practice?
- Dr. Pushpa Gursahani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Pushpa Gursahani practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fullerton, CA and Saint Louis, MO.
See Fresno Family Physicians, Fresno General Practitioners, and Fresno Internists.