A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pushpa Krishnasami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krishnasami
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Krishnasami Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pushpa Krishnasami, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Krishnasami graduated from Coimbatore Medical College.
Dr. Krishnasami has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pushpa Krishnasami MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pushpa Krishnasami practice?
- Dr. Pushpa Krishnasami has 1 office location.
Dr. Pushpa Krishnasami practices Family Medicine near Cupertino, CA.
See Cupertino Primary Care Doctors.